Thursday, September 26, 2013

Santi Cazorla's Gun salute for Arsenal

Santi Cazorla's Gun salute for Arsenal

 Santi Cazorla, Arsenal, Gunners

The German has given boss Arsene Wenger even more midfield options, which will be increased further when Cazorla returns from an ankle ligament injury on Sunday week at West Brom.
“I speak with the coach and tell him I can play wherever you want”
Santi Cazorla
Cazorla said: “I’m lucky because I can play on the left or on the right or as a second striker.
“So for me it’s no problem whatever system we play. I speak with the coach and tell him I can play wherever you want.
“My preference is to start on the left but then [as the game unfolds] go to the middle.
“Wenger speaks with me before every game and he’ll say, ‘You play on the left, but only left when we don’t have the ball. When we have the ball, you can come in – you are free’.
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/341212/Santi-Cazorla-s-Gun-salute-for-Arsenal

No comments: