Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Arsenal midfielder explains how Gunners can harm Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City

Arsenal midfielder explains how Gunners can harm Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City

Arsenal's Tomas Rosicky. Picture: John Walton/PA Wire Arsenal's Tomas Rosicky. Picture: John Walton/PA Wire
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
10:41 AM
Tomas Rosicky believes Arsenal must take advantage of the managerial changes at Manchester United, Chelsea and Manchester City this season as they bid to mount a serious title challenge.
Arsenal were the only side to stick with their manager this summer as David Moyes, Jose Mourinho and Manuel Pellegrini took over at Man Utd, Chelsea and Man City respectively.
Rosicky is desperate to win the Premier League title this season and while he still expects all the top teams to challenge, he believes Arsenal must pounce on any uncertainty among their rivals.
“It’s very simple. My target is a trophy - I want to win the league,” he said in an interview published on Arsenal’s official website.
“This is my eighth year at the club and that’s what I came here for, so now it’s time to achieve it.
“Obviously it’s a very tough competition, there’s no doubt that there are some great teams in the English league.
“But I don’t really care what everybody else says, I will do my best to achieve it. I will work hard every day in training and in the games to fulfill my dream.
“I have never felt hungrier in my career for success as I do now.”
He continued: “It will be the same as last year - Manchester United, Manchester City and Chelsea.
“Every year is the same. Maybe the little advantage for us will be the stability we have with the manager.
“It could take time for the new managers at those clubs to settle. It might take a while for them to get their ideas over to the players and get the correct style of play within the team.
“At Manchester United though you don’t need to change much to be successful. But it is a change though, and you never know. Every change can be tricky and I believe the stability we have can help us.”

http://www.london24.com/sport/arsenal/arsenal_midfielder_explains_how_gunners_can_harm_man_utd_chelsea_and_man_city_1_2375586

No comments: